Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting a bit antsy.

I am getting extremely worn, broken, antsy, & torn with how things are playing out at the moment. My mind is running to a million different corners right now & I have no idea how to stop it. I can't seem to get anything straight (or right, for that matter). Why is it right now that I feel everything stretching away from eachother and slowly falling apart? Of course, it would happen right now because God only knows how much I'm truly freaking out about everything, whether I choose to show it or not.

I am so tired, physically, emotionally, and mentally. I can hardly cope with the stress and pain, now I can barely stay awake or make rational decisions for myself? Of course, my luck that this would happen right now. I just wish things would chill out so I can live the way I always do- by letting life take ahold and not worrying so much about the future & worrying about the present. Why should people let the future take hold of their lives? Sure, high school students especially, have to worry about what career that they would enjoy persuing or if they want to have children, but we shouldn't always worry about the little things that could potentially change things. Piercings and hair dye. Ripped up jeans & tattoos. Everything that one does reflects who that individual truly is. In reality, we are all the child who enjoyed climbing trees or pretending to be mermaids in the bathtub, whether we are 20 or 70. We all lived care-free once as a child and did not have to worry about what others truly thought (especially in the future).



I am truly going to be a weekend warrior this weekend:
*Saturday
-8 am-5pm, Tech rehearsal for "Curtains"
-5pm-7pm, Birthday party.
-7pm-?pm, family/friend dinner.

*Sunday
-915am-1045am, Church choir
-1015am-noon, coffee & homework.

I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment