Sunday, January 24, 2010

Comfortable Liar.

I just have no idea what this blog is going to contain, but I'm sure it won't be worth whoever is reading this' time.

I miss so many things right now. I am looking forward to so many things right now. I am worried about so many things right now. I am excited for so many things right now. It just happens to be that all of my emotions are running on an all time high. I guess the only way to clear my mind is to blog & draw. Those are the two things that can clear my head when I need it. I'm just blogging right now out of boredom.

I'm missing my family. I'm missing the old times. I'm missing many things that I wish I could go back and experience again, but that obviously won't happen. I'm looking forward to a new chapter in my life. A new school, new friends, new relationships. I just need this escape as soon as possible. I am looking forward to moving on with my life and figuring out who I am (although I believe no one truly finds themselves in their lifetime). I am excited to start the journey to my new life. It's going to be an absolute rollercoaster ride... The thrill, adrenaline, fear. I'm looking forward to it all. Although, I'm excited, thrilled, and looking forward to these new chapters in my life, I still have that slight concern of where things may lead me.

This will most definitely be a continued post.

No comments:

Post a Comment